Excellent Job for Exceptional People
In CREA plus we are looking for passionate colleagues who like new challenges, want to make a difference in IT market, who understand the requirements of our clients and are able to meet them efficiently using their business, IT and IT security knowledge.
We value characteristics such as a responsibility, constant willingness to learn, the ability to independently and comprehensively overcome business challenges, logical and analytical capacities, patience in working with people, foreign language and writing skills, together with persistence, endurance, punctuality and precision.
The development of your personal career and expertise is important to us. Our management and company culture is characterized by cooperation and ambition — whether you are with us as a student, a graduate or an experienced professional. We place special priority on offering each employee a good working environment and productive teamwork, as well as flexibility in a flat hierarchy. It’s also important to us that you are able to balance your working and private life and to flexibly define your working hours. Terms such as “part-time” and “home office” are well known within our modern work organization.
At the moment we are looking for:
1.) System architect
Plan and deploy IT security solutions for information systems and networks. Perform installation, system integration and configuration of security solutions. Develop appropriate software tools. Monitor trends in the field of IT security, working with technology partners, advise customers in selecting the appropriate security solutions, and occasionally also to educate.
The required and desired skills and experience:
Strong ambition for work in the field of IT security. More important than the current technical knowledge is ability to learn and ability to work in a team. Preference is given to candidates who are good in/with:
- system architecture and security solutions design,
- production of technical and project documentation,
- computer networks,
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and digital certificates,
- digital signature, cryptography,
- smart cards, USB keys and cards and credential management systems (CMS),
- one-time passwords (OTP) systems,
- identity management and access (IAM) solutions,
- system administration on Windows, Linux, Mac,
- programming/SW development,
- communication in English, knowledge of German is an additional advantage,
- project management,
- IT security policies.